Our Corona Protection Measures
Below you will find an overview of our corona rules and measures. The rules are binding and are based on the concept of the canton / federal government and the industry associations.
- Mask requirement in all public areas.
- Always keep a safe distance of 1.5 meters from others.
- Disinfectants are available at the reception and in the dining room.
- Only 2 people in the sauna area allowed (please reserve at reception).
- Our employees are continuously trained in the current hygiene measures.
- Your hotel room will be thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected before your arrival. During your stay, upon request, your room will not be cleaned.
- Room keys are disinfected before they are handed over.
- Plexiglass panels were installed at the reception.
- You can take off your mask at the table in the dining room.
- Tables in the hall are 1.5 meters apart or have a partition.
- Tables are disinfected after each clearing.
- Only guest groups of a maximum of four people are allowed to sit together at one table. Parents with children are excluded.
- There is a curfew from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- The breakfast buffet is offered as usual. However, we ask that you disinfect your hands or put on disposable gloves and keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other guests and employees.
As a further precautionary measure, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the Hotel Silvapina if you have not felt healthy in the past 14 days or if you had or have the following symptoms: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath with or without a fever, feverish feeling, muscle pain, cold symptoms or impaired sense of taste.
Arriving in Switzerland: Who must go into quarantine? Link
Current situation in Davos/Klosters: Info